Supply Chain Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Supply Chain with a rapidly growing biotech located in New York, NY. As the Supply Chain Director, you will be leading activities that shape the company's commercial supply chain and will be a key contributor towards future, global, product launch operations.
- Liaising with manufacturing and commercial teams on demand forecasts to ensure supply levels are maintained for all markets.
- Managing packaging and inventory operations as well as supply allocations across approved markets.
- Leading Supply Chain and Distribution activities for new product launches.
- Responsible for global serialization compliance and readiness for future markets.
- Working with internal cross functional teams and external partners to manage cold-chain operations.
- Responsible for negotiating commercial supply agreements.
- Creating and maintaining scalable S&OP process.
Skills & Requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or Supply Chain with proven biopharmaceutical supply chain experience.
- Previous experience in managing product launches for domestic and global markets.
- Understanding of supply chain and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Previous experience with assessing third party capabilities and facilities.
- In depth knowledge of Good Distribution Practices for global shipping and logistics.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-function, matrixed teams
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alec Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.