Structural Biology Associate Director
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Structural Biology Associate Director to their office in Shanghai. The organisation focuses on biomedical R&D technologies and therapeutics. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical company that believes innovation is the best way to make a marked improvement in people's lives.
- Leading Structural Biology group, working closely with medicinal chemists from chemistry group and biologists from biologics discovery group.
- Solving co-crystal structures and determining antigen epitopes by x-ray crystallography method.
- Leading and coordinating fragment-based screening projects using SPR, NMR, MST, and native-MS methods.
Skills and Requirements:
- A PhD and Post-Doc in structural biology or biophysics or related field.
- Proficiency in molecule cloning, protein expression, protein purification, protein crystallization screening, co-crystal preparation, structure determination, and structure analysis.
- 5 years' experience of synchrotron data collection.
- Familiarity with protein NMR and proficiency in FBS using 1D NMR method such as STD, WaterLogsy, CPMG, T1ρ.
- Familiarity with protein-based HSQC screening method.
- Experience using Mnova or Topspin software.
- At least 2 years' experience of fragment-based screening.
- Familiar with biophysical methods such as MST, SPR, and native-MS for fragment-based screening.
- Familiarity with Linux operation system.
- Familiarity with common shell commands.
- Familiarity with CCP4, COOT, PYMOL, PHENIX, and XDS software.
- Knowledge of SBDD and FBDD.
- Skilled in commercial modeling software, such as Schrodinger, MOE.
- Work experience in antibody homolog modeling and antibody engineering.
- Work experience in CRYO-EM, and/or HDX-MS, and/or LCP methods.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Tan at +86 21 51694101 2969 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager, Quality Management position.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware.
An up and coming biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Scientist, Biologics Formulation
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Scientist I - Biologics position.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.