Strategic Account Manager CRM
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Saarland. The opening position currently available is for a Strategic Account Manager CRM.
- Accountable for producing and executing customer-specific ideas and methods for business development.
- Offer customer care, particularly commercial contacts, for example: management, chief physician, purchasing management and controlling.
- You will develop tactical sales ideas for new customers to be outlined.
- Responsible for using supra-regional structures both internally and externally to develop successful sales methods.
- Form new customer relationships and position the business as a long-term, tactical partner within the CRM segment.
- Communicate with all customers concerning the development of business relationships both quarterly and annually.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A motivated individual with demonstrable work experience in sales of cardiological product groups, such as CRM, EP, HF, Vasc, valves, etc.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent clinical professional training.
- Customer oriented with the ability to form long-term relations.
- Deliberation abilities.
- Capable in handling multiple clinical decision makers.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team.
- Networking familiarity, both internally and externally.
- Able to identify sales prospects and take advantage.
- A flexible individual with the ability to adapt and have a positive approach to change.
- Capable of assuming accountability as well as take the initiative.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Indre Stankeviciute at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.