Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Statistician with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will utilize their statistical expertise in the design, analysis, and interpretation of clinical trial programs; submission and defense of regulatory filings; and the generation of evidence to support product commercialization and reimbursement.
- Contribute to the design and progress of clinical trial programs.
- Lead statistical employees, either by technical leadership or line management.
- Contribute to or lead the statistical thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams.
- Develop design options and provide high-quality information for the business through partnership with internal and external experts.
- Representing AstraZeneca to Health Authorities and Reimbursement & Payer Organizations for specific projects.
- Apply expert skills to investigate and use standard, as well as novel, statistical approaches for relevant statistical issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics or similar area.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, especially when communicating statistical concepts to non-statisticians.
- Focused on solving challenging problems through teamwork and partnerships.
- Expert, or seek to be an expert, in relative field, and know that the best results are achieved by utilizing the strengths of every individual.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Heidi Hennigan at (+44) 203 854 1033 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to €70000.00 per annum
Rome (province), Italy
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is currently recruiting for a Biostatistics Lead.
Up to Swiss Franc90.00 per hour
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Contract Statistician to join their team in Switzerland.
Up to US$140000.00 per annum
A leading and multinational contract research organisation (CRO) is advertise a vacancy for a Senior/Principal Statistician.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Pre-clinical Senior Statistician to join their Data Sciences & Quantitative Biology department based in Cambridge, UK.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
A leading and global consulting company providing services and technology solutions, is currently recruiting a Lead Statistician to join their team based in London.
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical organisations is currently recruiting for a Lead HTA Statistics & Analytics to join their team.