A worldwide Contract Research Organisation (CRO) situated in Brussels is looking for a Statistical Programmer to join them. The company puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering life-changing products.
- Program & maintain department system applications
- Develop adequately documented programs for the generation of randomization schema/program
- Co-ordinate the restructuring, review and integration of external data
- Co-ordinate the generation of consistency check programs and Quality Control listings
- Co-ordinate the transfer of data according to customer specific requirements
- Set & maintain professional programming standards
- Maintain & archive program documentation both electronic & paper
- Maintain awareness of current features & new developments in SAS
- Analyze the content, structure and format of source data;
- Develop conversion jobs using Base SAS
- Proactively identify and track issues and coordinate the resolution.
- Undertake work according to current operating procedures and work instructions
Skills and Required
- BSc, MSc or equivalent by working experience
- Preferably prior experience in a similar role
- Preferably experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Able to work both in a cross-functional, international team and independently
- Basic SAS / programming knowledge
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.