Stakeholder Support Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Stakeholder Support Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Responsible for administration of Contract Management module in the creation of contract records and review of Contract Request form for accuracy and completeness
- Coordinates with Contract Owner or Line of Business if additional information is required to process the contract request
- Liaise with Line of Business and stakeholders on bottlenecks during contract reviews, approvals and eSignature phase
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of demonstrated contract process experience
- Effective time management skills
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with focus on Contract processes and procedures
- Understanding of Coupa within Purchasing and Contracting modules
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Familiarity with Coupa or other purchasing/contracting tools, SAP and DocuSign is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.