Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Staff Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE.
- Perform western blots or ELISA, MSD or HTRF assays on tissues from in vivo experiments
- Optimize appropriate assays that evaluate the effectiveness of designated preclinical compounds and guide chemistry SAR (structure-activity relationship) development
- Data analysis, excellent notebook keeping, and familiarity with data retrieval and input from a database
- Effectively communicate scientific data to project team members
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment and deliver high quality data in a timely manner
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree (or equivalent) in Biology/Pharmacology with 3+ years drug discovery experience
- Working knowledge of technologies commonly used to evaluate small molecule inhibitors in vitro
- Excellent computer and data analysis skills
- Experienced in cell culture techniques
- Proficient in preparation of media, tissue culture and assay reagents
- Proficient in whole blood handling and cell isolation is a plus
- Flow cytometry experience is preferred but not required
- Good communication skills, and ability to work productively in teams as well as independently
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.