Sr. Project Manager - Data Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager - Data Coordinator position in the Southern San Francisco, CA area with a leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have extensive experience with data management/coordinator.
- Support Head of Data Science in preparation of Data Governance Council meetings
- Ensure all Domain Leads are up to date on all policies and decisions coming out of the Council
- Facilitate conversations between Domain Leads to share best practices across R&D
- On-board Domain Leads to relevant tools and processes
- Provide PM support for Data Science organization
- Build and maintain analytics community within R&D
- Liaise with broader R&D org to ensure that tools and solutions are widely available and utilized
- Vet and maintain external partnerships
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors is a MUST
- If Consultant background: 2-4 years of experience
- If Project Management Background: 5-8 years of experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.