Sr. Program Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Program Manager with a global CRO located in Boston, MA. As the Sr. Program Manager, you will foster good communication and relationships with other departments to fulfil client deliverables on-time; influencing those that are not direct reports.
- Directly manage a team of Program Managers.
- Create timelines, risk registers and issue logs for client projects, is up-to-date and correct. Utilize the system to assess Portfolio metrics, such as on time delivery.
- Manage customer projects where required, ensuring a consistent approach through utilization of approved templates and process flows.
- Coach the PM team in addition to other groups as appropriate to build talent across the department/site.
- Identify and correct issues that hinder the function and success of the Program Managers and their projects; proactively seek out and recommend process improvements.
- Work with departmental leaders to advance areas which are highlighted for process improvements.
- Ensure timely escalation of potential issues and proposed solutions to line manager and Burlington Site Head as appropriate.
- Develop site project forecasts.
- Work as a customer advocate, balancing the needs of the customer with those of the business, as well as ensuring regular and open communications with the customer.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management role.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology field.
- Personelle Management experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.