Sr Manager Portfolio Management & Analytics
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris. The opening position is for a Snr Manager Portfolio Management & Analytics.
- Handle daily operations of the portfolio, form the working plan of each project phase, etc.
- Create and analyse portfolio/project-level reports against key performance indicators.
- You will embrace constant improvement mindset, and model or train the use of agile/lean best practices and novelty.
- Outline and execute methods, operating models, procedures and tracking systems for portfolio performance, budget, resources and inter-project/system/process interfaces.
- Offer methodical context to project teams such as alignment to strategy, project interdependencies, etc.
- The ideal candidate will avoid misalignments among business improvement methods and aid in producing greater effectiveness.
- Efficiently use metrics and data visualisation to report progress and assist with data-driven decision making at the team or organisation level.
- Partake in the establishment of a common set of practices, tools and templates for portfolio, program and project-level management as well as guarantee that standards are being adhered to.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a science, business, engineering or similar discipline. Ideally educated to an advanced degree level and/or certification in a pertinent field.
- At least 6 - 8 years of experience working within a pharmaceutical organisation, specifically within drug development and linked business systems and procedures.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience working within portfolio management, project performance analytics, resource planning/utilisation, financial analysis/budgeting and process analytics.
- Comprehension of waterfall and agile strategies, shareholder management, budget management, risk management and operations.
- Computer literacy in PowerPoint, Excel and any other tools such as business object and Microsoft SharePoint for generating reports and dashboard.
- Familiarity working with portfolio management tools PPM, etc.
- Acquaintance with developing data visualisation outputs for the portfolio and decision analysis.
- Exhibited ability to drive deliverables to conclusion and handle concerns within a team.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in French would be beneficial.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nicolas Daniel at +44 203 958 9896
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.