Sr. Financial Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Financial Analyst for a global biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for analyzing, communicating and processing various chargeback.
- Interact with different levels of management to provide supports on financial processes, mostly related to capital, asset and procure to pay activities.
- Drive process developments and improvements, as well as documentations.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the Finance SharePoint site.
- Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing, charge out and savings.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and supports on various projects.
- Report to FP&A Sr. Manager, BTS. Interact with all levels of management.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group, HQ and Corporate. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A/B.S Degree in Finance
- 6-8 years FP&A or Financial reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- SAP General Ledger and SRM experience.
- IBM Cognos TM1 experience.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
- Strong set of analytical skills; high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet tight timelines and balance workload/multiple projects.
- Build effective relationships with peers and cross functionally with business partners to enable higher performance.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Quick learner and grasps the "essence"; can change course quickly when needed.
- Continually seeks process improvements; challenges the status quo.
- Able to connect unrelated concepts, generates original or unique ideas.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.