Sr/Director, Investor Relations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior/Director of Investor Relations with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful can will be responsible for the planning and execution of all investor relations activities.
- Collaborate with SVP, Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations to develop and implement investor relations plan and strategy
- Partner with senior leadership and functional heads, such as the Executive Management Team, Research & Development, Commercial & Marketing, Legal, Corporate Communications, and others to assist with specific IR activities and communications
- Plan an active investor relations calendar of conferences, non-deal roadshows, and other investor and analyst events
- Work closely with corporate communications in developing press releases, public statements, key messages, and Q&As for company announcements
- Manage quarterly earnings public disclosures and logistics
- Develop and maintain valuable relationships with investors and sell-side research analysts
- Produce investor materials in collaboration with senior leadership in preparation for conferences, events, road shows, earnings and other presentations
- Ensure executive team is up to date on investor and analyst perceptions of the company; recommend and implement any necessary course corrections in messaging or relationship management
- Advise leadership team on financial and industry trends, and competitor actions that might impact the company.
- Lead and manage the Investor Relations portion of the company website
- Work closely with corporate communications and other cross-functional business partners to maintain consistent external messaging
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Education: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry with a focus on investor relations.
- Exceptional oral and written communications and presentation skills (strong skills in PowerPoint).
- Strong understanding of general science, medicine, drug development, and financial modelling.
- A proactive, strategic approach to investor relations and communications.
- Established relationships with healthcare investors and research analysts.
- Successful track record of interfacing with the investment community.
- A professional, outgoing personality with a high level of energy, a strong work ethic, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic, team player and self-starter; commitment to excellence.
- Strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail and diligence in deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrable initiative.
- Comfortable being both an individual contributor and team player.
- A person with an insatiable appetite to learn more and be a part of a dynamic team within a successful, rapidly growing company.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.