Sr. Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Clinical Project Associate opportunity in Redwood City, CA with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have past experience in the clinical field.
- Acquire and utilize knowledge of clinical trial design to develop specific study concept sheets and protocols
- Participate in protocol review discussions concerning scientific and procedural aspects of study design
- Prepare study protocols, amendments, specific sections of study manuals and Investigator meeting notebooks, and other documents as needed with appropriate guidance and supervision
- With supervision, contribute to the design and development of CRFs, Data Management Manuals and Data Analysis Plans
- With supervision, address questions regarding scientific and related procedural issues from Investigators
- With supervision, contribute to the preparation and/or review of data listings, summary tables, study results, manuscripts, and scientific presentations
- Assist in the preparation/review of regulatory documents, IND annual reports, IND safety reports, Investigator Brochures and NDAs
- May be asked to coordinate teams and provide direction
- May lead two or more specific components of departmental strategic initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- BS highly preferred
- Must be able to summarize scientific information that is available in published literature to integrate into new study development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required to maintain working relationship with team members to ensure scientific integrity of clinical studies.
- Past experience working in Clinical Operations
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.