Software Engineering Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Software Engineering Manager for a leading medical device company located in Scottsdale, AZ. As the Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible to coordinate activities of his team for the design, documentation, code construction, testing and maintenance of software applications for medical imaging products.
- Generate and review software engineering documentation (SRS, SAD, SDD and STP).
- Develop technical solutions to achieve Marketing/Sales/QARA requirements
- Mentor Software Engineers and promote an open and creative work environment.
- Coordinate software development activities with German sister company
- Ability to work independently or in highly collaborative environments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 5+ years of software development management experience
- Excellent Critical Thinking and "Outside the Box" problem-solving skills within the context of a regulated environment
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Enjoy both analytical and hands-on work to solve problems
- Communicate well with internal customers and other engineers in a multidisciplinary work environment
- Bring a focused attitude to work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask on projects
- Ability to travel (mainly to Germany) to interface on projects
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jeff Chorpenning at 628-220-4284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.