Software Engineer - London
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer with a global medical device and technology company located in London, England. Successful candidate will work closely with the data scientists in the London team as well as the engineering team in San Francisco for building software for production or facilitating model construction.
- Design and Develop data storage and access infrastructure, data processing pipelines and predictive services.
- Select and integrate any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Work closely with data scientists.
- Build software for production or facilitating model construction.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Python required
- Experience working with microservice architecture.
- Familiar with agile software development techniques.
- Experience with continuous integration for software deployment.
- Good understanding of run-time efficiency and scalability of services in production.
- Solid background in data storage solutions including SQL and NoSQL such as MongoDB.
- Good knowledge with cloud services such as Azure, AWS or GCE.
- Experience with Big Data solutions such as Spark,, Hadoop, etc. preferred.
- Good understanding of ETL processes
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.