Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Site Lead with a global pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE. As the Site Lead, you will lead the overall operations of multiple production and development business units.
- Develop guidelines and manage results for all operations responsible for producing, monitoring and shipping 100% of all Business Unit products.
- Direct the development and implementation of new and transfer products and workflow optimization initiatives.
- Prepare annual budgets for departmental responsibilities and control of costs to within budgetary restrains.
- Assure that new or transferred products relating to Lincoln meet quality, cGMP requirements and European Union requirements.
- Review and approve Capital Appropriations Requests for new equipment and facilities; review and expedite project schedules for new equipment.
- Promote a strong safety culture by modeling safe behaviors and holding self and others accountable for working safely.
- Maintain the department's HSE programs and encourage associate involvement.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Engineering, Business, Chemistry, Biology or related Science.
- MBA preferred.
- 7+ year's relevant experience in an FDA regulated industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of Director level manufacturing leadership experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and OTC products QA/QC experience required.
- In depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma for the purpose of enhancing the site's strategic goal of being a global manufacturing site.
- Solid understanding of the E2E supply chain and managing relationships with the markets/distributions.
- Expertise in various manufacturing site operations such as Value Stream, Engineering and/or Quality.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Phill Sawyer at (+1) 617-545-5923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.