Site Contract Specialist
A leading global contract research organisation providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services, is currently recruiting for a Site Contract Specialist at their office in the Netherlands. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an organisation with offices in 48 countries and more than 21,000 professionals worldwide.
- Understanding of the principles of contract law, including a general understanding of laws that influence contract language, such as business, intellectual property and local tax and stamp laws.
- Demonstrating the ability to apply basic principles of investigator grant negotiation.
- General understanding of business and financial principles that related to service agreements
- Capable, with appropriate oversight, of drafting and negotiating contract provisions and budgetary issues within parameters.
- Managing the preparation, negotiation and finalisation of Investigator Contracts (including contractual terms and conditions, associated investigator grant budget(s), payment schedule terms and conditions and ancillary documents) with an assigned workload of sites.
- Key collaborator within a range of internal and external stakeholders, whilst ensuring the quality, objectivity and risk analysis in the delivery of Investigator Contracts is met.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical product development process and involvement of CROs.
- Able to organise competing priorities logically and review outstanding contractual risk and issues.
- Ability to demonstrate a customer focused style of communication, problem solving and collaboration.
- Excellent analytical and decision-based thinking.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stephen Qin at +86 21 51694107 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland.