An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Service Engineer to be based with their European team. The organisation develops and commercialises non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. This position is an exciting opportunity to join this company's commercial operations and significantly bolster their career.
- Supervising evaporator and wastewater treatment plants.
- Preparing and executing maintenance, repairs, and the commissioning of single devices as well as complex plant configurations.
- Procedurally and functionally testing the systems and preparing the corresponding documentation.
- Instructing the operator in the system technology.
- Including and creating spare parts and chemical lists for the smooth operation of the plants.
Skills and Requirements:
- An education in electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- Experience in service operations or commissioning in plant construction.
- Knowledge of water treatment or basic chemical knowledge would be desirable, but not necessary.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Francesca D'Arpa at +44 207 440 0630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.
Up to Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
A newly established and innovative start-up company, in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Geneva.