Proclinical is excited to announce that a medical aesthetic company based in Belgium have a vacancy for a Service Administrator to join their team. This is a life-changing opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company that is rapidly changing the face of the personal healthcare industry.
- Respond to customer inquiries about prices, discounts and billing processes.
- Check & manage stock availability.
- Process customer orders in a timely manner
- Coordinate with sales and accounts receivables when processing orders.
- Work closely with accounting to distribute various reporting to appropriate parties within a timely manner.
- Frequent communication of KPI's and Service Level.
- Maintain and update customers' database.
- Work closely with International Support manager and ensure completion of the service orders and following established protocols including verifying client's information, authorizing payment, and ensuring all documentation is complete prior to forwarding to Sales Administration.
- Update and audit prior day's shipments and ensure Salesforce.com data is accurate.
- Responsible for ensuring price cards are updated quarterly and respective parties are informed in a timely manner.
- Support Global Services (Finance, A/R, KOL support and local accounting)
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with proficient communication skills or 4-5 years of related prior administration/service experience.
- Strong phone, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access; Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and foresee needs and initiate improvements
- Fluent English plus another fluent European language.
- Intermediate level computing skills.
- Intermediate level Database and Spreadsheet skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.