Senior Validation Engineer
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines is currently recruiting for a Validation Manager in Solothurn. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company.
- The role is responsible for writing, performance and reporting on validation activities related to biopharmaceutical Facilities, Utilities, Equipment (FUE) and associated systems (e.g. automation).
- The individual shall be responsible for planning, coordinating and driving validation activities from initiation to successful completion.
- The individual shall act as the primary decision maker for assigned validation responsibilities, including deviation investigations, risk / impact assessment.
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols involving facilitates equipment, utilities and associated automation.
- Ensuring all accident/incidents are investigated in a timely manner and effective corrective and preventative actions are put in place to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensuring the closure of EHS actions raised from accidents/incidents, audits, risk assessments etc., are managed and closed in a timely manner
- Ensuring risk assessments for the area are carried out, documented, reviewed, and communicated to all relevant personnel in the area.
Skills and Requirements
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or relevant role.
- A thorough understanding of cGMP, validation, engineering, and practices, along with a knowledge of implementation.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.