Proclinical are excited to announce an opportunity for a Senior Statistician to join an amazing Healthcare company. The Belgium based role, offers the chance to make life changing contributions to medicine. If you're looking for a change of roles then this might be the one for you.
- Directly responsible for the statistical integrity, adequacy, and accuracy of the clinical studies in the project.
- As part of a clinical development or assessment team, collaborates in the preparation and review of clinical assessments.
- Provides strategic input into the clinical development plan. For assigned clinical development project(s), provides sound strategic, statistical and scientific input on project objectives, experimental design, and data analysis to meet project needs and FDA statistical and scientific requirements.
- Reviews all project protocols, author protocol statistical analysis sections and generate study randomizations.
- Assumes leadership for the Biostatistics activities related to portions of specific project(s).
- Leads team members to author the report. Responsible for seeing the report through review process.
- Provide statistical expertise and thought leadership to the project team
- Manage multiple studies and might be involved in management meetings.
- Engages in research in statistics to improve clinical trial methodology used in the development consistent with corporate priorities and timelines. Learn and apply new statistical analysis methodologies
- Other responsibilities as defined on ad-hoc basis by senior management.
Skills and Requirements
- Masters of PhD in Biostatistics or Statistics and relevant experience
- Work experience in statistics
- Exhibit routine and complex analytical skills
- A focus on quality, accuracy, and completeness of work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of Good Clinical Practice and ICH guidelines
- Experience in programming in SAS for purposes of data review and statistical analysis
- Take initiative and can be counted on to get the job done, with integrity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Billie Cook at 44 (0) 203 762 2755 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.