A multinational Pharmaceutical organisation is looking for an intelligent and energetic Senior Statistician to join their Belgium office. This organisation is globally recognised for its innovative contributions to medicine, this is the perfect opportunity to join and help make life-changing developments.
- Directly responsible for the statistical integrity, adequacy, and accuracy of the clinical studies in the project.
- As part of a clinical development or assessment team, collaborates in the preparation and review of clinical assessments.
- Provides strategic input into the clinical development plan. For assigned clinical development project(s), provides sound strategic, statistical and scientific input on project objectives, experimental design, and data analysis to meet project needs and FDA statistical and scientific requirements.
- Reviews all project protocols, author protocol statistical analysis sections and generate study randomizations.
- Assumes leadership for the Biostatistics activities related to portions of specific project(s).
- Leads team's development of study analysis plans and respective approval of statistical analysis plans
- Determine/define statistical methodologies
- Other responsibilities as defined on ad-hoc basis by senior management.
Skills and Requirements
- Master's or PhD degree in Biostatistics or Statistics and relevant experience.
- Work experience in Statistics
- Ability to communicate and explain statistics
- A focus on quality, accuracy, and completeness of work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Take initiative and can be counted on to get the job done, with integrity
- The self-awareness to recognize when negotiating skills and assistance are needed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.