Senior Statistician II
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Statistician be responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and preclinical research projects with exposure to a range of therapeutic areas. This role is based in France, and is remotely based within Europe.
- Responsible for statistical aspects of projects, including experimental design, analysis, and presentation of data.
- Serve as a statistical consultant and advisor to clients in the areas of study design, sample size calculations, statistical analyses, and interpretation of data.
- Develop statistical analysis plans, including the definition of derived data sets and the design of templates for statistical tables, figures, and/or data listings for clinical summary reports.
- Writes programs to select, retrieve, manipulate, edit, and analyse data.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of analyses conducted for assigned projects.
- Monitors and verifies statistical analysis programs written by junior statisticians and programmers.
- Conducts statistical analyses and interprets results of these analyses.
- Writes the statistical methods sections of integrated study reports.
- Documents and archives analysis and programming work to ensure a complete audit trail.
- Creates and maintains biostatistics files for each assigned project.
Skills and Requirements
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field.
- Experience in statistics, biostatistics or related field.
- Proven experience must be in a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge in applied parametric and nonparametric statistics and SAS programming skills.
- Should be able to translate clients' needs into statistical practice and educate clients in the use of statistics.
- In-depth knowledge of study designs, and statistical analysis conventions in one or more therapeutic areas.
- Knowledge of clinical trials methodology, regulatory requirements, statistics and statistical software packages, including SAS.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.