Senior Statistical Programmer
Proclinical, in support of our client, are seeking a talented and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior Statistical Programmer, based in Seattle, WA. The successful candidate will provide statistical programming in support of the analysis and reporting of data from ongoing and legacy clinical trials.
- Lead the programming activities across a variety of projects including: the analysis and reporting of clinical trials data, supporting Health Economic and Outcomes Research activities, and support biomarker identification.
- Participate in the development of and compliance with SOPs, policies and guidelines.
- Participate in the development and implementation of programming standards meeting regulatory requirements across all studies.
- Participate in developing detailed statistical analysis plans and implementing those plans during the development of materials and outputs including specifications for those materials.
- Work closely with project statisticians and other team members to produce analyses and summaries of the clinical trial data.
- Develop SAS programs to generate data sets, summary tables, listings and figures, patient profiles and other materials.
- Develop standard macros and/or tools in SAS for data analysis and reporting.
- Participate in cross functional teams supporting the conduct of clinical trials and provide the statistical programming perspective on those teams.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA/MS degree in a quantitative or scientific field and 7+ years of clinical trials experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO setting or other clinical research setting.
- Experience programming with BASE SAS, SAS Analytics, SAS Macros, and the Output Delivery System.
- Act as a lead or principal programmer for the statistical programming for all phases of clinical trials and managing the activities of a statistical programming CROs or one or more programmers.
- Understand industry standards, medical terminology, and clinical trials methodologies.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brandon Zheng at (+1) 646-851-0869 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
£400.00 - £450 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GxP Quality Audit Manager position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Lab Tech position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Event Planner II position
£0.00 - £140000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Senior Director CMC position
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Senior Manager CMC position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Clinical Operations position