Senior Statistical Programmer
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Statistical Programmer positions located in Copenhagen for one of the largest CROs in the global market, that specialises in technological advancements and access to real-world data. These positions will focus on developing statistical method sections of protocols and review case forms.
- Perform quality control for programs and other study documents (e.g., presentations and reports).
- Maintain complete and auditable documentation of all programming activities.
- Review output across all programs to ensure consistency.
- Provide statistical programming support to supplemental or exploratory analyses for regulatory agencies or any other internal and external ad-hoc requests.
- Participate in the development and/or maintenance of departmental procedures and standards.
- Works effectively with cross functional groups, study team, and vendors.
- May train and mentor new programmers.
Skills and Requirements
- Min years of - 7 within CRO or Pharma industry - global scale
- Tech. skillset - SAS, TLF, CDISC - more oriented to ADaM rather than SDTM
- Phases - II, III is a must
- TA - no preference
- Leading experience - Project management, interaction with sponsor/client
- Ability to work independently but also as a part of larger team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.