Senior Specialist Biostatistician
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Specialist Biostatistician to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Responsible for study planning and designing, which involves the statistical aspect of the protocol and final project.
- Accountable for developing the statistical analysis plan.
- Manage the sample calculation using simulations.
- You will plan and/evaluate the analysis from SAP and any exploratory analysis.
- Monitor and handle statistical and data management actions allocated to CRO.
- Offer precise indications for the design of the eCRF, IRT, ePRO and evaluate the linked technical specifications.
- Cooperate with others in preparing documents for scientific advice to regulatory bodies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Past involvement in a biostatistician role within a CRO.
- Acquaintance with working on phase I-III registration studies within the oncology area.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Expertise on SAS programming.
- Know-how of CIDISC standards, such as SDTM, ADAM, etc.
- Know-how of the main regulations such as EMA, FDA, etc.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 8541050.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.