(Senior) Scientist, Translational Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of Translational Immunology with a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. As the Senior Scientist, you will work closely and collaborate with other scientists in the group, as well as with other members within the research and clinical teams.
- Lead efforts to address key translational research questions related to mechanisms of action and identification of novel biomarkers from peripheral blood and tissue samples.
- Design and perform immunological assays, including ELISpot, ELISA, flow cytometry-based assays, to identify biomarkers.
- Develop biomarker-related strategies for exploratory and clinical development.
- Collaborate with both internal research teams and external groups/CROs to implement a biomarker strategy, including biomarker validation and development of diagnostic biomarker assays.
- Provide guidance on and lead drafting of biomarker-related documents and sections within clinical and regulatory documents.
- Analysis of biomarker-related data and presentation of results to larger scientific groups both internally and externally.
- Maintain a high standard of experimentation and record keeping.
- Work productively in a team environment and independently to deliver against timelines.
- Train and supervise research associates to accomplish goals within designated timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Immunology or related field with in-depth knowledge of immunology, immuno-oncology, or oncology.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in academia or industry.
- Experience with development and implementation of relevant biomarker and immunological assays, including ELISpot, ELISAs, flow cytometry, T cell-based assays, IHC, gene expression, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with innovative assay development and proven ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Prior experience managing and working with CROs is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with clinical samples and biomarker assay development is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience working on a multi-disciplinary team and ability to integrate cross-functional information.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and attention to details.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Natasha Patel at (+1) 617-778-7319 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.