Senior Scientist, T-cell Process Development
Proclinical is recruiting for a Senior Scientist of T-Cell Process Development for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. The company is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing the highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines.
- Lead and execute process development activities to prepare for phase 1 manufacturing of a new neoantigen-specific T cell therapy, including upscaling of key process steps and at-scale testing of the proposed manufacturing process
- Present results to both scientific and cross-functional teams
- Represent process development in cross-functional CMC and program teams
- Support tech transfer of the manufacturing process to the phase 1 manufacturing site
- Support program regulatory filing
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum requirements; Ph.D. in T cell immunology or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience with strong knowledge of T cell biology, immuno-oncology, and cell therapy process development with at least 8 years' experience.
- Significant experience with large-scale, closed-system technologies for cell processing and culturing
- Mastery of multicolor flow cytometry and other immune related assays
- Experience with molecular biology and/or cell engineering a plus
- Experience with CMC and tech transfer
- Ability to balance independent execution with strategic contributions and project management
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.