Senior Scientist, T Cell Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of T-Cell Immunology with a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. As the Senior Scientist, you will be responsible for designing improvements to our current T cell therapies and developing new T cell platforms to support our cell therapy portfolios.
- Collaborate with both internal research teams and external groups/CROs to advance T Cell immunology capabilities
- Culturing of human T cells
- Genetic manipulation of immune cell cultures
- Assessment of specificity and functionality of human T cells by multicolor flow cytometry
- Analysis of multicolor flow cytometry data
- Tracking and compiling results in an electronic notebook
- Improvement of current processes and implementation of new technologies
- Analysis and presentation of results to larger scientific groups.
- Train and supervise research associates to accomplish program and company goals within designated timelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D in T cell Immunology or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience with strong knowledge of the adaptive immunity and cell therapies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in T cell Immunology
- A strong interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy
- Primary immune cell culture experience
- Experience with genetic manipulation preferred
- Demonstrated experience with multicolor flow cytometry and other immune related assays
- Strong mastery of multicolor flow cytometry for T cell characterization
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and can work well with others
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Natasha Patel at (+1) 617-778-7319 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.