Senior Scientist - QC Materials
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting a Senior Scientist - QC Materials for a biotech corporation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Wembley.
- Offer expert contributions where requires and assist with quality records affiliated with raw resources testing such as deviations, change controls and CAPA.
- Assume ownership and accountability for upkeep and evaluation of materials SOPs, equipment and test strategies.
- Collaborate with warehouse, supply chain and QA teams to guarantee accomplishment of actions to assist with incoming material release.
- Assure adequate control of the material status for release or reject.
- Recognise, report and investigate procedural issues and aberrations.
- Contribute to the planning of tasks to assure the facility is acceptable and customers receive products in full and in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a chemistry/biology field, or corresponding pertinent work experience within a pharmaceutical or any other similar regulated organisation such as biologics or medical devices.
- Know-how of GMP/GLP guidelines, FDA guidelines with at least 5 years of experience working in a GxP setting.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity working in a GMP manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of quality management.
- An organised individual with a high attention to detail.
- A motivated individual with the ability to resolve issues and present self in a professional manner.
- Quality Management - looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- A high Level of attention to detail
- An innovative individual.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of occasionally lifting heavy things and tolerate various noise levels.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Patrick Turbidy on +44 203 530 5120.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.