Senior Scientist, Cell Therapy
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of Cell Therapy with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. As the Senior Scientist, you will be expected to design, execute and analyze diverse studies and provide leadership within the program. The incumbent will work with others in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Development of protocols that optimize T-cell expansion with specificity for neo-antigens.
- Maintenance of detailed records, and analysis and interpretation of results from all scientific studies; write-ups of technical reports to support publications/presentations, quality requirements, regulatory submissions, and any other intellectual property filings.
- Mentoring and training of fellow Research Associates.
- Use of strong communication skills to interact with other scientists and external collaboration.
- Reading and analysis of current scientific literature and integration of knowledge to purpose new approaches and areas of study.
- Assisting in the development of S.O.P. using internal and external resources.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of T-cell biology and function; maintenance of current awareness of developments and analytical methodologies in the scientific fields.
- Independently troubleshoot technical problems and develop optimized processes and assays for critical tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D. (or equivalent) in immunology, cell/molecular biology or related field.
- 3 years of industry experience or direct experience in immunology, cell therapy, or cellular immunology.
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture with specific experience culturing primary T-cells and related T-cells functional assays; advanced expertise in flow cytometry and FACS is preferred.
- Expertise with peptide-specific T-cell expansion and molecular biology skills are preferred.
- Subject matter expert on T-cell biology and function; maintenance of current awareness of developments and analytical methodologies in the scientific fields.
- Detail-oriented and objective data analytical abilities with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals with attention to detail, and with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast-pace, multi-disciplinary, matrixed structure within a start-up environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.