Senior SAS Programmer
ProClinical is happy to advertise new a UK home-based Senior SAS Programmer role for one of the largest pharmaceutical organisations in the market. This position will focus on developing statistical methods effectively optimising the company.
- Responsible for the leadership and delivery of statistical programming activities relating to clinical trials.
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS programs
- Creation and review of tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
Skills and Requirements
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of SOP's/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to successfully lead a global team with proven Lead programming experience.
- Competent in written and oral English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.