Senior SAS Programmer
ProClinical is happy to advertise new a UK home-based Senior Statistical Programmer role for one of the largest CROs in the global market.These positions will focus on developing statistical method sections of protocols and review case forms.
- Responsible for the leadership and delivery of statistical programming activities relating to clinical trials.
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Contributing to SQN's development of new systems, processes and SOPs
Skills and Requirements
- Expertise in CDSIC standards, including a thorough understanding of SDTM/ ADaM IG, creation of SDTM and ADaM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer's guides.
- Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 5-6 years SAS programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
- Good communication skills and high level of English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.