Senior SAS Programmer I/II
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently looking for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position is for a Senior SAS Programmer I/II.
- Accountable for guiding the programming deliveries of a clinical study or a small to medium sized and multifaceted clinical project.
- Execute statistical programming features of the protocol or clinical development program.
- Author specifications and supervise accomplishment of pertinent documentation.
- Partake in or drive the development of best practices to improve quality, effectiveness, efficiency in function.
- Recognise, handle and convey the risks in the allocated studies and/or projects.
- Collaborate with the contract programming providers.
- You will influence shareholders by offering SME on programming linked items.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a mathematical, statistics, computer science, life science or similar field.
- Programming abilities which involve macro language.
- Capable of handling actions simultaneously in a study or part of a company project role profile.
- Expertise on the clinical development procedure.
- Know-how of industry standards.
- Capable of implementing knowledge to resolve issues as well as handle pertinent documentation.
- Able to influence pertinent shareholders on programming linked items key relationships to reach solutions both internally and externally.
- Experience as a Lead Programmer, Statistician, Data Manager, Line Manager, etc.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 8541050.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.