Senior Research Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Scientist for CRO located in a Lafayette, IN. Successful candidate will be independently leading related scientific projects within the group, while also conducting and coordinating work.
- Direct client research and internal projects (which may include chromatographic analysis, in-vitro comparative analysis, pre-clinical formulation development, characterization, and testing)
- Conduct and analyze data to solve complex scientific problems
- Utilize chromatography, UV-Vis, dissolution, and additional analytical techniques
- Develop, validate, and write methods and procedures according to specific requirements
- Conduct HPLC, Dissolution, and other scheduled maintenance of equipment
Skills and Requirements:
- MA/MS or PhD with corresponding years of experience
- Experience in chromatography, dissolution, pre-formulation, and analytical development.
- Related laboratory work experience, including HPLC, UPLC, UV-VIS, IC, and Dissolution, in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Experience with designing experiments, troubleshooting issues and interpreting data.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.