Senior Research Associate, T Cell Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of T Cell Immunology with a global immune-oncology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will work closely with the departments of T cell therapy, biochemistry, bioinformatics and translational immunology.
- Characterize neoantigen specific T cell products administered to patients with advanced melanoma.
- Culture human T cells.
- Develop procedures for neoantigen specific T cell culture.
- Assess specificity and functionality of human T cells by multicolor flow cytometry.
- Analyze multicolor flow cytometry data.
- Track and compile results in an electronic notebook.
- Assist with the training of lab personnel.
- Present results to other scientific teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in immunology or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience.
- A strong interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy.
- Primary cell culture experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry (LSRFortessa X-20) and other immune related assays is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment.
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.