Senior Research Associate - Mass Spectrometry
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Mass Spectrometry with a leading research company located in Boston, MA. As the Senior Researcher, you will manage mass spectrometry instrumentation and perform wet lab experiments to support the HLA-immunopeptidomics platform.
- Use Mass Spectrometry workflows to process /produce/analyze HLA peptides.
- Engage in method development and optimization.
- Independently plans and executes assigned experiments and lab tasks.
- Maintain mass spectrometry instrumentation.
- Execute targeted and discovery MS analyses and advance MS acquisition methods for Class II HLA peptides.
- Lead/ and or assist in writing and revising SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), preferably in scientific discipline or a health-related field.
- 3+ years relevant industry experience in protein mass spectrometry.
- Direct experience with Orbitrap FusionTM and EASY-nLC preferred.
- Experience with tissue processing and immunoprecipitation is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, small start-up company environment.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and able to function independently as well as part of a team.
- Strategic agility, strong critical and logical thinking with ability to analyze problems.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in an evolving environment.
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.