(Senior) Research Associate - In-vivo Pharmacokinetics
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of In-vivo Pharmacokinetics for a leading biotechnology company located in San Francisco, CA. As the Senior Research Associat, you will play a key role in conducting pharmacokinetic studies to support research projects and contribute to preclinical pharmacodynamic and disease models across a range of disease areas.
- Conduct in vivo preclinical pharmacokinetic studies, and contribute to in vivo studies investigating target engagement or efficacy in disease models to support drug candidate discovery
- Interact closely with the bioanalytical group and other project team members
- Assist with the coordination of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in relevant field with up to 5 years' experience in in vivo pharmacokinetic or pharmacology studies in the pharmaceutical company
- Highly proficiency in rodent dosing via multiple routes of administration, and biological sample collection for pharmacokinetic analysis is essential
- Fluency with general biology lab procedures
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team-based environment
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized, taking pride in the quality of his/her work
- Ability to conduct routine in vivo pharmacokinetic/pharmacology studies, ensuring continued high quality of work
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.