Senior Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
- Perform in vivo pharmacology experiments utilizing tumor models (syngeneic, xenograft tumor models and humanized mouse models)
- Perform isolation and characterization of primary immune cells from murine tissues and human blood.
- Perform supporting assays (immunophenotyping, cell proliferation and cytotoxicity, cytokine profiling, ELISA and/or western blot analysis of tissue lysates and other functional assays) to assess target modulation levels and downstream effects.
- Perform formulation of small molecules
- Animal dosing - IV, PO, IP, SC and IV
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. or M.S. in Biology or related field
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience in handling rodents/ mice in in vivo pharmacology studies
- Experience in cell culture , ELISA and/or western blottin
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.