Senior Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will use appropriate experimental designs to accomplish an assigned series of interconnected experiments to address specific research questions or to implement new methodologies.
- Perform a wide variety of technical procedures and operate a wide variety of lab instrumentation/computer platforms.
- Assist in developing methods to improve existing techniques and/or efficiencies.
- Make detailed observations, organize and analyze data, and interpret results in a clear and logical format (e.g., graphs, charts, summaries).
- Effectively analyze and summarize experimental plans and outcomes.
- Correctly interpret data.
- Write and maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses for distribution and/or presentation to project teams and for inclusion in project reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS Degree in Physical or Life Sciences, or BS Degree in Physical or Life Sciences and 2+ years laboratory experience.
- Experience with modern protein analytical techniques is beneficial (chromatography, light scattering methodologies, fluorescence spectroscopy, FTIR, LC-MS, etc.).
- Maintain familiarity with applicable current scientific literature and contribute to the process of a project within her/his scientific discipline.
- Investigate and aid in development of new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Possess basic working knowledge of general chemistry and biology/biochemistry.
- Be well organized and detail oriented, effectively prioritize, eager to learn, interact cooperatively and effectively with others in a team environment, and consistently demonstrate reliability and responsibility.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a combination of education and experience in a physical and/or life science to work independently, serve as a resource for researchers, train new technicians, and help solve problems with instrument operation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.