Senior Research Associate
Proclinical is working with a dynamic start-up developing a cell therapy platform located in Boston, MA on search for a Senior Research Associate. As the Senior Research Associate, you will join a growing and innovative cell therapy start-up that will allow you to explore your creativity and contribute to our early growth and exciting successes.
- Design, perform, and analyze studies involving in vitrohuman immune cell culture assays and associated readouts, which may include multi-color flow cytometry, ELISpot, ELISA, intracellular cytokine staining, and other relevant immunological workflows.
- Study design and execution will be conducted with the support of supervising scientists and involve cross-functional collaboration with other teams in the company and external partner organizations, academic and industrial.
- Incorporate broad knowledge of current concepts in cancer immunology and associated techniques.
- Present research plans and findings to the research group and will routinely share expertise with other scientists.
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal colleagues, collaborators, and CROs is critical for this role.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in relevant scientific field and at least 2-3 years of industry experience or other direct experience in immunology, cell therapy, or cellular immunology, etc., or MS and 1-2 years of industry or direct experience, or recent PhD graduate in relevant scientific field.
- Acquire new skills and integrate new technologies as needed.
- Perform cellular and molecular techniques to support proposed studies and independently troubleshoot when necessary.
- Operate flow cytometer and perform analysis of multi-parameter data.
- Procure, organize, and maintain inventory of reagents needed for experiments.
- Maintain and submit detailed experimental records into digital archive (an electronic lab notebook format) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report and present scientific findings to the research team.
- Expertise in aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture, with specific experience culturing primary human T cells and performing related T cell functional assays. Experience with flow cytometry is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate effectively across levels and teams, and rapidly acquire new skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.