Senior Research Associate - Health Technology Assessment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Research Associate to deliver Health Technology Assessments submissions across the UK and Nordic countries. You will work with a range projects in different therapy areas, collecting specific information for health economic models. This will be an excellent opportunity to work for an international company.
Skills and Requirements
- Life sciences or medical degree, with at least 3 years of market access or health economics consultancy (or similar) experience (MSc or PhD preferred but not essential)
- Experience writing HTA submissions, global value dossiers, and/or literature reviews
- Knowledge of HTA requirements in the Nordic countries
- Experience supporting pharmaceutical clients through the HTA process in the Nordics, including liaison with HTA bodies
- Ability to prepare key elements of HTA submissions, including disease background and epidemiology, clinical data (efficacy, safety, and health-related quality of life), and comparative efficacy
- Familiarity with key methodologies such as systematic literature reviews, decision modelling, and network meta-analyses
- Experience in identifying relevant epidemiological, treatment pathway, resource use and cost data for inclusion in Nordic model adaptations and submissions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and at least one Nordic language (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian); ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in these languages
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in a range of practice areas, including health economics, biostatistics, and patient-reported outcomes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and EndNote
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple projects at the same time
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.