Senior Research Associate, Cell Line Development
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Cell Line Development for a global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Support the cell line development team through participation in transfection, stable selection, cloning, expansion and characterization of mammalian cell lines for clinical and commercial production.
- Perform laboratory experiments using a variety of cell culture technologies including single cell cloning/clone picking, cell imaging, liquid handling automation and Octet/ELISA-based recombinant protein quantification.
- Support molecular characterization of the lead clonal cell lines for CLD programs including but not limited to mRNA analysis and gene copy number determination.
- Conduct experiments with limited supervision, document experimental steps in an electronic laboratory notebook, and draft support documentation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' degree in biochemistry, biology, biotechnology, or related pharmaceutical science; 4+ years of biotechnology/biopharmaceutical industry experience in cell line development
- Masters' degree in biochemistry, biology, biotechnology, or related pharmaceutical science; 1+ year of biotechnology/biopharmaceutical industry experience in cell line development.
- The candidate will need strong organizational skills and experience with MS Excel to review and interpret large amounts of data.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.