Senior Regulatory Executive - Singapore
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Regulatory Executive in Singapore for foods and health supplements. In this role you will be responsible for new registration submissions and management of product life cycle
- Regional Lead in new registration submissions and life cycle management projects dedicated to food/health supplements.
- Timely management and execution of registration activities for assigned product portfolios, responsible to monitor and provide update of project progress to completion to stakeholders.
- Review and approve artwork for Asia with base knowledge of labelling requirements in individual countries according to in-house artwork system
- Maintain systems database for licenses on behalf of regional office and support cross-border E- commerce registration initiatives.
- Establish good rapport and strong working relationships within internal regulatory team, relevant regional stakeholders and Corporate.
- Build a keen understanding of dynamic regulatory frameworks within the region, awareness of legislation changes
- Comply with regional and corporate regulatory and quality SOPs and policies, support regulatory compliance activities such as audits
- Sits independently in cross-functional teams, manages relationships with internal stakeholders: marketing, supply chain, medical affairs, quality affairs
- Manages relationship with external regulatory stakeholders: product owners, manufacturers, distributors, external consultants
Skills and Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences
- At least 2 years of regional regulatory affairs experience with consumer health products
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to assimilate complex and extensive information and condense it for management decisions
- Good project management skills (competent in analytical, written, presentation and communication skills).
- A good team player who can work independently, able to influence and collaborate effectively across different functions and at all levels
- Adaptable to changes to facilitate successful project outcomes.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.