Senior Regulatory Consultant
A fantastic vacancy has become available for a Senior Regulatory Consultant in Surrey. This pharmaceutical regulatory affairs job is an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in the life sciences industry.
- Provide regulatory input to commercial strategic and operating planning process.
- Attend relevant product team meetings with cross-divisional colleagues to provide technical guidance and support for teams as necessary.
- Work with above country regulatory strategists (AC-RS) to provide country input into Global and European Regulatory Strategies as required.
- Seek to improve alignment of local and regional regulatory strategy and tactics.
- Use expert knowledge of EU/national legislation, guidelines, regulatory environment to provide insightful responses to enquiries from cross-divisional colleagues and direct or indirect interactions with external customers.
- Manage and Submit Marketing Authorisation Applications: National/MRP/Decentralised MAA:
Skills and Requirements
- Life sciences or chemistry graduate to honours level or equivalent
- Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or PhD preferred
- Relevant Professional Qualifications desirable, (e.g. MSc in Regulatory Affairs)
- Previous experience and proven track record in Regulatory Affairs (Human Medicinal Products)
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall on 44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv