Senior Regulatory CMC Consultant
We are currently in search for a talented Senior Regulatory CMC Consultant. In this role you will be expected to prepare of high quality chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) regulatory documents for new products.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or related discipline.
- Global CMC Regulatory Affairs experience; planning, authoring, reviewing and project management of regulatory submissions.
- Good experience in biopharma
- Emerging and major market experience
- Demonstrated ability to focus, work with attention to detail and retain critical information.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.