Senior Quality Control Analyst
Proclinical are looking for a talented Senior Quality Control Analyst to join a team in Hertfordshire who will be responsible for managing and supervising the Quality Control Laboratory of the organisation.
- Assisting in managing the QC Laboratory including scheduling of testing and coordinating and supporting training of QC staff.
- Leading analytical testing on all intermediates and finished products using techniques such as HPLC, UV, Dissolution, KF etc.
- Ensuring written records and documentation undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
- Representing the QC department on project teams/meetings and client interaction to provide subject matter expert knowledge.
- Responsible for analytical reference standard management.
- Equipment Troubleshooting.
- Handling OOS/ OOT, deviation, change control and stability Management.
- Handling of waste management system for Lab.
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant degree in Life Sciences / Chemistry related discipline plus several years of practical industry experience.
- Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical controlled environment to GMP standards for minimum of 3 years.
- Working knowledge and practical experience using HPLC, UV, dissolution, stability and KF.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock on +44 203 0789 554 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.