Senior Project Validation Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Validation Engineer for a pharmaceutical company located in St. Louis, MO. Successful candidate will be expected to be able to work independently and across multiple department groups.
- Responsible for creating the project validation plan, in line with the site validation groups SOP's.
- Upgrade the manufacturing facility and install a modern custom-built manufacturing machine. Responsible for building and coordinating a validation team of 2 to 3 persons to deliver project goals.
- Support the associated validation and commissioning activities of the project.
- Report to both the Validation Manger and the Capital Project manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quality or related field
- 10+ years' experience in Equipment and Facility Engineering
- 10+ years' experience in pharmaceutical validation
- Must have strong hands-on knowledge of pharmaceutical validation practices and procedures
- Knowledge of current trends in pharmaceutical validation of aseptic manufacturing facilities
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements for pharmaceutical aseptic manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel internationally with US passport current through 2020
- International Travel will be required for approx. 3 - 4 weeks
- Excellent self-management, time management, and problem solving skills - predict problems and find solutions
- Ability to be flexible, resilient, and adaptable to changing priorities in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Kelly at (+1) 312-270-1613 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.