Senior Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will provide project management (PM) support and facilitation for strategic cross-function Technical Operations Program Management Projects as assigned.
- Provide project management (PM) support and facilitation for strategic cross-function Technical Operations Program Management Projects as assigned.
- Implement best-in-class PM tools and templates such as Gantt charts, action and decision logs, RACIs, risk registers, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Tasks would include developing PowerPoint presentations, scheduling and facilitating meetings with project team members, calendar maintenance, updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Manage meeting logs and minutes; follow up with line functional leaders.
- Collect, communicate, record, track and verify information from multiple sources.
- Use software within functional area to compile and generate reports, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Contribute to design of processes to enhance work-flow.
- Provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- Support program managers in coordinating and monitoring the scheduling and technical performance of projects.
- Support adherence to master plans and schedules, informing key stakeholders of project issues and risks
- Work toward harmonization of PM practices across projects/programs.
- Provide PM support for strategic Program Management pipeline projects, operations teams, CMC Performance and Analytics, and other groups as assigned.
- Support lifecycle management for programs as assigned.
- Support change management and continuous improvement efforts across programs, identifying and addressing gaps and opportunities.
- Successfully manage programs through stage gate reviews and drive completion of milestones on schedule.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, a CAPM or PMP certification with industry experience, and support change management and continuous improvement efforts.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Microsoft Project is required.
- Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations.
- Possess a strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to drive, lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve department, operations teams, and corporate goals.
- Be comfortable and efficient in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic, often fluid environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Interim Project Manager at their base in Herefordshire.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany.