A leading multinational Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer. The organisation is one of the world's forefront innovators in biopharmaceutical services, providing high quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting, and market access services. Based in the company's European office, this vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious CRO that pioneers drug development.
- Perform or supervise complex statistical analyses and create or provide input to statistical reports.
- Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency.
- Act as a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process, as well as during the project life cycle; define strategies and evaluate the statistical resources needed to meet the defined goals.
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
- Interact with clients regarding data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Review derived datasets and all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R).
- Produce and provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports, and other process supporting documents.
- Oversee quality control of all kinds of statistical deliverables.
- Train/mentor junior members of the department.
- Represent the company at client meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters or PhD in a statistical discipline.
- A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of both clinical trials and observational studies.
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology. This can be either within academia or professionally - and/or in Outcomes Research.
- Ideally, you will have advanced SAS programming skills, but this is not necessarily essential.
- Ability to travel as required, although this is not frequent.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Contract Senior Statistical Programmer at their office in Basel.
Up to €70000.00 per annum
Rome (province), Italy
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is currently recruiting for a Biostatistics Lead.
Up to Swiss Franc90.00 per hour
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Contract Statistician to join their team in Switzerland.
Up to £65000.00 per annum
A leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is currently recruiting a Team Leader of SAS Programming, and the role can be office based or home-based in the UK.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is looking to recruit a Senior Biostatistician to their office in Shanghai.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Preclinical Statistician.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
An opportunity has arisen for Senior Biostatistician to join a dynamic and small company based in Belfast.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
A leading and global consulting company providing services and technology solutions, is currently recruiting a Lead Statistician to join their team based in London.
A leading contract research organisation (CRO), providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research services, is currently recruiting a Statistical Programmer at their office in Shanghai.